17.12.10

silly me

its A PAIR before . now its A
sekadar gambar ye . its on my sweet finger actually ^_^

17th of December 2010 , 12a.m

waited n hoped for his text or call . biase la , 17 kan HAHA
1hour away ~ and there's nothing showed up
and jeng jeng jeng TEARDROPS
oo DAMN you pika HAHA
rase macam baru semalam je kejadian 26 November tu =')
i can't forget about that . totally can't !
that time , i knew
your LOVE is not mine anymore
your HEART is not mine anymore
you asked me to give you that , that , that and that
okay i gave it to you dear
because I Love You
tapi bila pikirkan balik .
' I want my single life back '
what's that mean ? you didn't LOVE me anymore !
is it ?
21days live without you as my BOYFRIEND , i always want these word from you
" baby , i still love you "
OR
" i nak jage u macam dulu dulu . i mnx maaf "
OR
" i nak u je"
HAHA sume pun boleh
tapi cam tak boleh je dpat HAHA
you asked me to understand you
okay , i be your friend like before
that's the only way right ? THANKYOU

MY DREAM MY HOPE HAD TURN INTO DUST AND FLY AWAY
HOPING TO GET IT BACK

p/s : siket je ni . tak sampai hati nak type lagi . have pity okay . teardrops are falling down falling down HAHA